Castleknock Hotel & Country Club , Dublin - 4 Star Hotel
Location: The Castleknock Hotel & Country Club is situated on the outskirts of Castleknock Village, around 15 minutes from Dublin City center, close to Dublin Airportand within easy access of the M50 motorway. From the hotel, the many delights of Dublin city are close by with its plethora of shops, bars and restaurants, not to mention its attractions from Trinity to College to the Guinness Storehouse, Christchurch to the Chester Beatty Museum.
- The Park Restaurant is an award winning Dublin Steak Restaurant with views of the gardens and golf-course. Low lighting and candles set the mood in this beautifully decorated restaurant.
- Adjacent to The Park Restaurant on the ground floor, The Brasserie restaurant is a modern, relaxed and informal dining option.
- The Fionn Uisce Bar is a large open plan bar with cozy booths just perfect for a catch-up. The bar menu is extensive and tasty and with a new coffee menu you really are spoiled for choice!
- The Lime Tree Bar,is a 1930’s art deco style bar with a wide range of delicious cocktails to tempt you!
Spa: Located on the first floor of the Club Tonic, the Tonic Day Spa offers the perfect opportunity to indulge in a little “me time” during your stay. Have a massage, or a mani or pedi or both!
Leisure: There is a wide range of equipment to get your blood pumping during your stay from cross trainers to bicycles, treadmills to weights!
Golf: On the grounds of the hotel there is an 18 hole course, designed by Jonathan Gaunt. It was listed as one of the top 100 courses in Ireland by Golf Digest so be sure and get your swing readied and your clubs polished!
Bar/lounge • Spa • Car parking • Leisure Facilities • Restaurant • Room service
• En-suite bathrooms • Hairdryer • In room safe •Hospitality Tray • Radio • TV •Room Service
Add to Custom Tour
Create your very own Ireland tour with our Tailor Made Tours section. Once you've created an account and logged in, you can add your favourite attractions, accommodation and activities. And, when you're happy with your choices, just send them on to one of our Ireland experts and we'll design a custom itinerary and quote tailored just for you.