InterContinental Dublin, Dublin - 5 Star hotel
Location: The InterContinental Dublin is a 10 minute drive from the city center. The hotel is close to the RDS Arena, in the heart of Dublin's exclusive business district and embassy belt. The Hotel can be easily accessed by Aircoach, Dublin Bus, or the DART (Dublin Light Railway). The closest DART railway station to the InterContinental Dublin is Sandymount, just a five minute walk from the hotel. The hotel is ideally located to avail of the many delights and attractions of Dublin City from Trinity College and the Book of Kells, Christ Church Cathedral and the Guinness Storehouse to the lively Temple Bar Quarter, not to mention a plethora of shops, bars and restaurants.
Rooms: In keeping with rest of this elegant and distinguished hotel all 197 rooms are furnished to the highest quality and tastes, overlooking the leafy green expanse of the grounds and surrounding area. Rooms are equipped with in-room safe, cable TV, DVD player hairdryer, Wi-Fi access, clock-radio and CD player. Cozy and comfortable, you will enjoy a most enjoy nights stay in these relaxing and welcoming rooms.
• Seasons Restaurant sources locally produced seafood, meats and cheeses for their sumptuous culinary offerings. Amidst quiet elegance and sophistication, enjoy a wide and varied menu with a superb wine list to accompany all dishes.
• The Reading Room offers a casual alternative to Seasons Restaurant. Its lighter, all-day menu features home-style daily specials and a selection of traditional Irish dishes. Overlooking the landscaped court-yard, the atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable.
• The Bar overlooks the courtyard and is the perfect meeting spot for catch up on the days events. There is wide and extensive collection of wines, champagne, Irish and international beers and premium brands – not to mention an exciting array of cocktails. Food is served all day and like all other eating options within the hotel – the menu selection is tempting and tasty.
• ICE is warm and modern and offers a great range of wines, beer and cocktails, all accompanied by some cool sounds and bites to eat.
• Take in some morning coffee and treats in the Lobby Lounge overlooking the courtyard. Sit back, relax and unwind in this sedate atmosphere.
Leisure: There is a wide selection of cardiovascular equipment on offer, allow with a variety of weight-training machines – all ready to get those muscles working and your heart pumping! A pool, steam-room and sauna are also available to guests.
Spa: Indulge in an array of pampering treatments and treat yourself to relaxing massages, holistic treatments and facial treatments. Blissss
• 2 Restaurant • 3 Lounges • Car parking • Spa • Leisure Facilities • Multilingual Concierge • Indoor pool • 24-hour In-Room Dining
•Wi-Fi • Thick terry bathrobes • En-suite bathrooms • Hair-dryer • Clock radio • Cable television • DVD player • CD player
Add to Custom Tour
Create your very own Ireland tour with our Tailor Made Tours section. Once you've created an account and logged in, you can add your favourite attractions, accommodation and activities. And, when you're happy with your choices, just send them on to one of our Ireland experts and we'll design a custom itinerary and quote tailored just for you.