Tourireland at TBEX Dublin
We are so excited that TBEX is in Dublin this year! Obviously we will be there to meet everyone. Look out for our team members Emer and Niamh, they are there to talk to you about all things Ireland (and whatever else you want to talk about ;-) ). We can't wait to meet you!
If you want to read more about what we here at Tourireland are doing, then you can do so here.
Here are some of our favourite & most popular Tours:
- The Best of Ireland Self Drive Tour (for those who want to see it all!)
- Clodagh's Irish Food Trails Tour (in cooperation with celebrity chef Clodagh McKenna, perfect for all the Foodies out there!)
- Honeymoon & Romantic Tours of Ireland (because Ireland is one of the most romantic countries in the world!)
- The Gathering History & Heritage Tour (History Buff? You need to check out this tour. It's amazing and was put together by a real expert, aka Niamh!)
There are many more tours on this website. So feel free and browse!
Get some really useful Ireland Travel Tips here:
- What you need to know before you are coming to Ireland
- Useful Irish-English words and phrases
- Ireland on a Budget - free things to do in Ireland
- Northern Ireland Favorites
- Free things to do in Dublin
- All about Dublin Bay Cruises
Get in Touch!
Do you want to talk to us? Here is how you can get in touch:
Email us at:
or give us a call on +353 (0)1 293 3050
Ancient Ireland Self-Drive Tour 11 Days
Jump back in time and walk in ancient footsteps.
Starting from $1,183 pps
Clodagh's Irish Food Trails Tour 8 Days
Enjoy a tasty tour with Clodagh McKenna's Irish Food Trails!
Starting from $1,065 pps
Tour Northern Ireland Self-Drive Tour 8 Days
Discover the best of the north and Titanic's heritage.
Starting from $958 pps